[Dixielandjazz] India & Middle East Music Opportunity

Steve barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 27 08:19:01 PDT 2005

"Bob Romans" <cellblk7 at comcast.net> wrote about GLOWSHOW WORLD EVENTS.

> Grab it Steve! Your band can all go in Drag...you'd be a big hit! :~)
> Agent Romans
> (I only want my usual 25%)

Would if we could Bob, but they want a minimum of one month appearance over
there. Since we are already booked for gigs during every month of 2006 here
locally, we do not have the time available.

Rats!!!!! We always wanted to travel the Orient and Middle East as a touring
jazz version of "The Birdcage".

No doubt "I Want A Little Girl" would go over big in Thailand.

Cheers,
Steve