[Dixielandjazz] Trombones - which to choose?

Mike C. mike at michaelcryer.com
Wed Oct 26 18:43:54 PDT 2005

Generally a small bore tenor. King 2B, 3B, Bach 16M(&LW), Bach 12, 6. I
play a Conn 6H mostly, but I also use my King 3B a lot. It's a matter of
taste, feel and budget. Whatever you feel comfortable playing and how it
suits to your style.

Mike

--
"80 percent of Republicans are just Democrats who don't know what's
going on. The only difference is there is a huge informational deficit

-Robert F. Kennedy Jr (1954- )