[Dixielandjazz] Re: OKOM radio (was "The Big Broadcast" - OKOM on line )

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Wed Oct 26 09:14:38 PDT 2005

My show is also available on-line (at many different speeds)
http://www.kfjc.org/netcast/index.php for those who don't get a strong
radio signal. We are having our annual fundraiser right now so you
might hear a short announcement when you start listening.

I am on Thursdays, 10AM to Noon Pacific time (going off Daylight
Savings after this week.)

Dave Richoux The Jazz Parade KFJC 89.7 FM San Francisco/San Jose area

By the way, this week is my Halloween Special - this is what I played
last year: ( artist - title - year - album )

5 Jones Boys	Mr Ghost Goes to Town 1936	Human Orchestra
Hal Kemp/Skinnay Ennis	Boo Boo Boo 1934	H K Orch
Franky Trumbauer Orch	Shivery Stomp 1929	Halloween Stomp
Louis Armstrong Savoy Ballroom	St James Infirmary 1928	L a 28-31
Louis Armstrong Orch	Skeleton in the Closet 1936	Swing that Music
Tom Gerun Orch	The Boogy Man Is Here 1930	Halloween Stomp
Wingy Manone	Mr Boogie Man 1944	Trumpet Jive
L R J E	Yama Yama Man Mid 80'S	Alive and Well
John Gill Dixie Serenaders	Yama Yama Man 1995	Take Me to the Midnight
Cakewalk Ball
Turk Murphy/Jimmy Stanislaus	Yama Yama Man 1980s	T M
John Kirby Orch Mildred Bailey	The Little Man Who Wasn't There Boss of
the Bass
Don Redman Orch	Got the Jitters 1934	Halloween Stomp
Canadian Brass	Golliwog's Cakewalk 1975	Raz Ma Taz
Adrian Rollini	Got the Jitters 1934	A R
Todd Rollins Orch	The Boogie Man 1934	Halloween Stomp
Harlem Hamfats	Mellow Little Devil 1938	H H
Jack Teagarden	I Swung the Election Late 30S?	J T
Fletcher Henderson	Phantom Fantasie 1934
Mills Bros	Old Man of the Mountain
Bob Wallis Storyville Jazzmen	Spooky Takes a Holiday	1950s?
Jimmy Lunceford Orch	Hi Spook 1941	J L O
Tommy Dorsey Orch	Dry Bones 1950	Halloween Stomp
Fred Warring Pennsylvanians	Dry Bones	Singing Detective
Cab Calloway	Ghost of Smokey Joe	Halloween Stomp
Papa French N O Band	Marie Lavau