[Dixielandjazz] "The Big Broadcast" - OKOM on line

Tom Belmessieri tbelmo at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 26 08:42:50 PDT 2005

What a find!  Thanks.  We used to have a similar radio station in San
Francisco in the 70's & 80's, KMPX at 106.9 FM, but it wasn't limited to one
time slot per week, it was the whole day.  Too bad it's gone now.  At least
we have Dave Richoux's program, but the signal isn't as strong.  It's nice
to hear OKOM is still broadcast somewhere.  Maybe the trend will turn
around.

Tom B.