[Dixielandjazz] Lake Ozark Annual Dixieland Jazz Festival

dave at creolejazz.com dave at creolejazz.com
Tue Oct 25 05:06:12 PDT 2005

I am planning on attending this festival and wonder if anyone knows if Tom
Fischer is going to be playing clarinet with Banu this weekend. Tom and I go
way back to our Indiana University days in the late 70s and I haven't seen
him in more than 20 years. Any ideas about who Banu is bringing to Missouri
this weekend? Thanks.

Dave
"It's a treat to beat your feet."
The New Creole Jazz Band