[Dixielandjazz] Re:gigs

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Fri Oct 21 22:45:55 PDT 2005

You betcha John:

I am sure I sat in both the El Greco and Minerva and heard you play, I
was always fascinated by music from other cultures and went out of my
way to spend my off nights crawling the city looking for it.  And I was
just a Kid them too.

I do see signs of it coming back but slowly,  if only I HAD FEW MILLION
EXTRA BUCKS TO BUY UP THE OLD JOINTS AND RE-OPEN THEM,  What a
Wonderful World it might be again.  :))

The folks only go out and buy what they are being offered and in
today;s market they are not getting much choice.

Sadly,

Tom Wiggins