[Dixielandjazz] FW: Chris Taperell

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Fri Oct 21 22:19:59 PDT 2005

I unfortunately like so many others on this fine list did not know
Chris, but the loss of  any musician friend of my friends on this list
saddens me because having lost so many good ones in the past few years
that I have been on this list is not a pleasant experience and I feel
robbed of all the years that I missed knowing them or in some cases
even of them.

I come from the school of   Any friend of a friend of mine that I
consider a friend is welcome to be a friend of mine if he or she
chooses to have a guy like me for a friend. :))

R.I.P. Chris  your friends will indeed miss you now that you are gone,
I hope you rambled and if you hung out with some of these characters
down under I am certain you did.

My sincere condolences to your family and  closest friends.

Tom Wiggins