[Dixielandjazz] Thanks Eric - BIAB addition

Larry Walton Entertainment larrys.bands at charter.net
Fri Oct 21 08:19:12 PDT 2005

I too got Eric's CD and because I have difficulty getting the guys
together for rehearsals I am doing his arrangements in Band in the box.
Chord background only set up for Bass, Drums and piano.  I have about10
done so far.  Is there anyone interested in the Backgrounds for
rehearsals?  If So I will make a CD available when I get a few more
done.  I am putting in the metronome markings that Eric uses but they
seem a little slow overall.
Larry Walton
St. Louis