[Dixielandjazz] Preaching

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Fri Oct 21 00:34:19 PDT 2005

Steve, since you have a blocker on your private email, not allowing anyone
to talk to you privately unless they send an identifier first, I will
respond on list.

I merely said many of us don't wish to see the same message repeated over &
over, especially when you state things like "most of you just don't get it
on DJML", or remarks like that.  That is to belittle the listener, and reaks
of "bashing over the head until you get it".

Since I know you don't give up easily, I will refrain from making more
comments on the subject.  You tend to answer privately, ending with
something really nasty that is not in context with the politeness in my open
messages.

The congregation may be falling asleep over this.

Jim