[Dixielandjazz] Today's music buyers

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Thu Oct 20 21:33:14 PDT 2005

>From a musicians wanted list:

JAZZ TRIO NEEDED FOR OUR WEDDING:

We are getting married next year and looking for a jazz trio to play
for two hours, before and during our wedding ceremony and during the
cocktail hour.

  The band should be comfortable playing music by, but not limited to:
The Preservation Hall Jazz Band, Louie Armstrong, Nina Simone. Duke
Ellington, Miles Davis, Lionel Hampton, etc. We are looking for
traditional jazz and blues, NO swing, dixieland or elevator jazz
(nothing wrong with those styles, it's just not what we're looking for
). :) You will also be comfortable playing some classical songs during
the wedding processional and recessional.

  We look forward to hearing from you, thank you!