[Dixielandjazz] Re: Preaching

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Thu Oct 20 09:21:48 PDT 2005

I would like to chime in here as one of the Deacons,  I enjoy most of
his Sermons and Preaching because he Never Takes up a Collection.   I
would also add that I wish the Hell some of the older guys in OKOM
would have been so forthcoming with information and advise way back
when I started in the business.

I can also understand Jim's frustration because he is in a uniquely
wonderful position and geographical location and has been the BEST and
probably ONLY Band of our Kind there, with a much more receptive
audience of younger folks who appreciate our music much more than most
Americans.   Jim does not need the sermons because his Church is full
every Sunday already and has no indication of the audience leaving
anytime soon.   :))

Cheers,

Rev. Tom Bob