[Dixielandjazz] Maynard Ferguson in Glenelg

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Wed Oct 19 19:09:50 PDT 2005

When I went to my 10 Year High School reunion they asked everyone to
fill out a questionnaire - occupation, marital status, etc. I put
"Palindrome Inspector" down as my occupation.

I didn't know they would print our jobs on our name-tags so when people
started asking about what I did, and "what about those buildings that
house Zeppelins" I began to realize most folks have no idea what a
palindrome is!    Out of about 50 people I talked to only one English
Language Major got the joke...

Dave Richoux

(I almost put "Cucumber Waxer" but I thought the other one was better
;-)

OKOM content:  New York Hippodrome March by John P Sousa - why don't we
hear that one more often?