[Dixielandjazz] Airmen of Note

Custode at aol.com Custode at aol.com
Tue Oct 18 06:05:47 PDT 2005

In a message dated 10/17/2005 11:43:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
grahmartin at bigpond.com writes:

I have  heard the same thing about Maynard from Joe Jackson, trombonist and
Director  of The Airmen of Note - also administration Director on the Online
Trombone  Journal Forum. Joe says on his website, “I recently came across video
from the  year I toured with Maynard Ferguson

Can anyone tell me how to get in touch with the Airmen of Note?  I  have a
school band trip scheduled to Washington DC and we would like to bring  the kids
to hear them.

Thanks!

Lewis D.  Custode, Jr., CLU, ChFC, CASL