[Dixielandjazz] RE: Sibellious, Encore or Finale or ???

Larry Walton Entertainment larrys.bands at charter.net
Mon Oct 17 17:27:49 PDT 2005

One of the things that Finale does that irritates me is that there doesn't
seem to be a way to get rid of the guitar tablature except by clicking the
box each time you enter a chord symbol.  It seems to me that it should work
the other way round.  Does anyone know how to permanently get rid of all the
chord diagrams as you enter chord symbols in Finale?
Larry Walton
St. Louis