[Dixielandjazz] OKOM in Phoenix Nov 1-2?

Elazar Brandt jazzmin at actcom.net.il
Sat Oct 15 13:19:10 PDT 2005

Shalom Jazz fans,

Me again. Elazar's traveling show and snake oil emporium will be on the move
again in a couple of weeks. I need to hop back over to the US for a week --
oy! -- to be a witness in a court case -- don't ask!. All in all, I'd rather be
going to the dentist for a root canal. But duty calls.

So, I will be in Phoenix Tuesday and Wednesday November 1-2, and in Los Angeles
Friday and Saturday November 4-5. The other days before, after and between are
travel days. Any OKOM happening in Phoenix or LA on the days in question?

How about the San Fernando Valley Banjo Band? Are you guys at the Lamplighter
that Friday evening, or anywhere else that weekend? Anyone still on the list who
knows?

Thanks for whatever info anyone has.

Elazar
Doctor Jazz Dixieland Band