[Dixielandjazz] Dixieland-4-Dixieland Concert

Jerry Gordon jerrygordon at juno.com
Fri Oct 14 20:45:37 PDT 2005

And if you're going to be anywhere near eastern New York State or western
New England on Nov 6, I strongly suggest:
A Night for New Orleans
Benefit Concert to aid Musician-Hurricane Victims featuring Doc Spring’s
Rehabilitated Jazz Band & Skip Parsons’ Riverboat Jazz Band. To be held
at The Holiday Inn, 100 Nott Terrace, Schenectady, NY, November 6, 2005,
5:00 PM to 8:00 PM. $20 minimum donation, paid at the door. Includes Hors
D’oeuvres (Cash Bar).
All proceeds to the New Orleans Jazz Musicians www.jazzfoundation.org
Contact Skip for additional info: 518-768-2310 or skip at skipparsons.com
Jerry Gordon, Troy, NY - Web master for