[Dixielandjazz] BIAB

Barrie Walter Marshall walter.marshall at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Oct 14 02:04:57 PDT 2005

Their must but hundreds of references to BIAB on the list I found out about it when I was on for a while a few years ago.....I have retuned, here is my little bit to add.

I have had BIAB for some years now, I always recommend it to people I am giving advice to about improvisation, I put the chord progressions onto CD (always just 5 chorus's) so I can play along away from the PC because recordable CDs are so cheap now I tend to put just one tune on them. I know a guy who goes busking and uses BIAB to make his backing tracks on the street, I recommend it highly I'm sure many of us will.

Barrie