[Dixielandjazz] Turk Murphy Concert

Lowell Busching verbose at daktel.com
Fri Oct 14 00:45:03 PDT 2005

Just in case this was not posted yet, or members in the SF area forgot
it was coming up, here is the text of an ad in the Oct issue of the
Mississippi Rag.  I wish I could attend, but not practical. If anyone on
the list attends, please let us know.

"Musical Tribute to TURK MURPHY"

  Starring Jim Cullum & The Bay City Stompers will be put on by the San
Francisco Tradition Jazz Foundation on Sunday, Oct 16 from 3 to 7 PM at
Bimbo's at 1025 Columbus Ave in San Francisco.

Featuring jazz greats, Leon Oakley, Bill Carter, John Gill, Tom
Bartlett, Clint Baker, Marty Eggers and Ray Cadd.

Tickets are $30

Valet Parking available.

http://wwww.cityboxoffice.com

City Box Office 415-392-4400

Sponsored by O'Reily, Danko & Yamane Trial Lawyers and See's Candies.

http://www.sftradjazz.or for more info

Lowell Busching
aka Mad Dog