[Dixielandjazz] Band in a Box

eighthst7 at aol.com eighthst7 at aol.com
Thu Oct 13 16:54:28 PDT 2005

So I did something stupid and ordered B/B thinking it was just a play along
device.  I have just learned having Downloaded it into my computer, that it
really does not have any stansard tunes.  I really could not fiqure out how to
use what was in there.  It seemed very confusing to me.  So I am thinking I
should send it back, or ios there a value here that I do not recognize.  I am not
going to sit and input the chords for the dixie standards.  I am a reed player
working on improving my improvisation skills.
Richard  Redmond
8th st 7 DJB
Palm Springs CA