[Dixielandjazz] Good Time Jazz Band - Portugal

brian at radiojazz.co.uk brian at radiojazz.co.uk
Tue Oct 11 00:52:46 PDT 2005

 Help - some time ago a member of the Good Time Jazz Band in Portugal sent
me a pre-release CD to broadcast.
I have now included a track in my (in preparation) second programme for
www.radiojazz.co.uk and need an email or internet contact point for them so
that I can direct listeners directly to the band.
I'm also looking for bandleaders/musos who would be willing to record brief
station identification 'voice-overs' for us to fit between records in place
of the more usual jingles. Any DJMLer looking for a bit of publicity for
his/her band is welcome to contribute. Just contact me first for an idea of
wordage and tech details. Thanks - Brian Harvey