[Dixielandjazz] RE: Sibellius, Encore or Finale

Elazar Brandt jazzmin at actcom.net.il
Tue Oct 11 17:06:21 PDT 2005

Thank you to all who contributed information and your experiences to answer my
question on and off the list. I have determined that Encore 4.2 (old version)
does not work on my machine running Win XP. I have downloaded the demo version
of Sibellius, and will try that. I expect to end up choosing between those two.
Having tried Finale Notepad, my experience is similar to those who commented
negatively about it. So the dilemma is close to being resolved. Thank you all
for your help.

Elazar
Doctor Jazz Dixieland Band
Tekiya Trumpet/Brass Ensemble