[Dixielandjazz] Madrid, interesting facts!

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Tue Oct 11 05:31:47 PDT 2005

I just read that Madrid (Spain) has hit a population of 6 million & 70% is
under 45 years of age!
Add to that the fact that the Spanish are a very gregarious people, and it's
no wonder we have plenty of gigs & young audiences!

Out of curiosity, how does that "under 45" compare with other large cities ?

Jim (not complaining) Kash
p.s.  well, I could complain about the traffic, with 13% of all of Spain
trying to get around our little city!   :>