[Dixielandjazz] festivals 2

Sam Meerkin/Evelyne Perks smeerkin at melbpc.org.au
Tue Oct 11 04:56:59 PDT 2005

Having journeyed to the USA to to do a Jazzdagen jazz cruise that went from San Francisco, around the "Horn" to Rio in Brazil in Oct. last year and then attending the Suncoast Jazz fetival in Clearwater Beach, Florida and the Thanksgiving Jazz Festival in San Diego on our way back to Australia, we found that we'd acquired a taste for the good life.  We're doing it again, but on a more modest scale this time.  Next Wednesday, we're leaving for Sun Valley Idaho for their Jazz Festival, then a few days in 'Vegas where we hope to catch up with some OKOM and then another Jazzdagen/Arbors cruise to the Mexican Riviera & back to L.A.
Unfortunately we have to hurry back for our own festival in Melbourne at the end of Nov. and will miss the San Diego Fetiv.  We met wonderful people last time and look forward to making more friends in OKOM.  Hoping to meet some listmates, but have no DJML IDs  Is such a thing available in the USA?
Regards to all,
Sam.  (the lurker, lately)