[Dixielandjazz] Sibellius or Finale or Encore?

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Mon Oct 10 23:15:17 PDT 2005

I have used the support line a few times - the big problem is in
describing the problem in the exact terms THEY use (which sometimes
seem to have little resemblance to basic music theory - or at least the
version I was taught in band class 40 years ago ;-)

As I said - eventually I was able to hammer out some fairly good
arrangements with it but some of the things that happened along the way
were not always predictable - and looking in the "manual" was not any
help at all. maybe the 2006 version will correct some of my
complaints...

Dave Richoux