[Dixielandjazz] Dixielandjazz] Great Bloopers in music...trumpets REALLy mess up some!!!

capnk31530 at aol.com capnk31530 at aol.com
Mon Oct 10 14:51:08 PDT 2005

Hi Guys,

I personally recorded many of those bloopers while in school in NYC ("Where the fox hat"). I think the Hummel is almost certainly meant to be funny. Still, most of the rest of them are the real thing. I was there. Honest.

Sincerely,
Bill

Bob;

After listening with the same attention as if playing the latest Cell Block
7 CD, I get the feeling that these are bogus flubs and not true bloopers.

Surely, no one spiked your lemonade and you were then not able to
distinguish between fact and fiction..

Stan
Stan Brager
Blooper-in-Training