[Dixielandjazz] Re: Razmataz

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Sun Oct 9 17:17:44 PDT 2005

Dear Jack,
The best I can do are the details of the two LPs.
Kind regards,
Bill.

Razmataz
Robert Kelly (keyboards/vcl) John Doelp (b*) David Smith (d/g/vcl) Cindy
Kelly (vcl)   New York, 1980                  SOAP 001
    Undecided
    I'm Beginning To See The Light
    Christopher Columbus
    Cheek to Cheek
    The Jitterbugs
    The Coffee Song
    Jeepers Creepers (*)
    Mountain Greenery
    The Continental (*)
    Bei Mir Bist Du Schon

Robert Kelly (p/synt/b/vcl) Jim Girard (d/perc/as/vcl) Cindy Kelly (vcl)
+ guests : Lou Colombo, Manny DelLima (t) Joe Soares (tb) Dick Johnson (as)
H. James LaFlame (bar) Mark Small (g) Bill Britto (b)
Warren, Rhode Island, c. 1984           SOAP 002
    Old Man Harlem
    There's A Fella Waiting in Poughkeepsie
    Lotus Blossom
    Rhythm in My Nursery Rhymes
    Body and Soul
    Rum and Coca Cola
    Everybody Eats When They Come To My House
    Shoo Shoo Baby
    A-tisket, a-tasket
    I'm Nobody's Baby
    Sophisticated Swing