[Dixielandjazz] RADIO365 PROBLEM SOLVED

Robert Newman bobngaye at surewest.net
Sun Oct 9 10:01:56 PDT 2005

Thanks, people, for the thoughtful suggestions.    I was able to solve it by a strange technique.    Yesterday I was downloading Live365's "Upgrade."    Halfway through the download the connection cut off.    >From then on in trying to reconnect I got that error message.

Today I went in and found a whole bunch of Radio365 and Live365 registry items had been deleted.    I recovered them and now the system works fine.   I'm listening to the"Kingdom of Swing" preset happily right now.

Now I'm afraid to try that "Upgrade" again.

Thanks again, and caveat emptor --

Bob