[Dixielandjazz] Support of jazz by the Jewish jazz fans.

Jerry Gordon jerrygordon at juno.com
Thu Oct 6 13:16:36 PDT 2005

You won't see very many observant (i.e., Orthodox and some Conservative)
Jews at a concert on the Sabbath, which runs from sundown Friday to
sundown Saturday. But I would say they're a minority among today's
American Jewry.

Jerry Gordon, Troy, NY - Web master for
http://timesunion.com/communities/cbs
http://timesunion.com/communities/jazz