[Dixielandjazz] why Jews and jazz

luis daniel flores luda at arnet.com.ar
Wed Oct 5 04:16:16 PDT 2005

Anton,
I just was waiting for this query !. And here is my answer and this is going
to be the first I am going to say in my program.
It is not about religion , politics or whatever produce ´´pruriginous
reaction´´, is about JAZZ BEING COMMON TO ALL RACES AND FRONTIERS, JAZZ IS A
MUSIC OF THE SOUL. Hence does´not have races , religion, frontiers, countries.
Of course I am going to make,  next month, a program about Arabs and jazz,
there are so many music with Arabian names. Not many musician tough.
I have made program about, Latin and jazz, Argentinean jazz, Italian and jazz,
Scandinavian and jazz, and I like to enlarge my list with Irish , British,
French, etc.
I am an strong believer of jazz as a global (it is fashionable to use this
word) music.
cheers
Luis
Dr. Luis Daniel Flores FRCOG