[Dixielandjazz] FW: gigs

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Mon Oct 3 22:57:42 PDT 2005

Hi Kimberly:

Just tell your husband to join the 21st century and put some additional
SERVICES on his musician business card:

Clarinetist/Saxophonist  Fri. Sat , & Sun.
Discount Brain Surgery, eye lazer surgery on Mon Tue, Wed, Thurs.  Same
price as musician wages for Fri-Sat.
  Legal, Wills, and Tax preparation on Tues & Wed  noon to five.  1/2
price
Free Vasectomies & frontal Lobotomies, to Doctors and Lawyers who
dabble in music on their days off

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins

Don't feel bad I have folks asking me every day to book them FREE bands
 from New Orleans for Hurricane Katrina Benefits, you must realize that
3000-5000 musicians in New Orleans are not people and have not even yet
achieved REFUGEE OR Evacuee status by the Red Cross, United Way or
FEMA, and rumor has it that they may be classified soon as looters and
arrested for stealing water or food, shot on the spot if caught trying
to steal a musical instrument or even seen walking down the street with
one with out a receipt for it's purchase in the past three weeks.