[Dixielandjazz] Cheap bookers

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Tue Nov 29 22:14:26 PST 2005

Now that folks is the way it should be done, to avoid the next person
who takes over the entertainment chairperson position in that
organization seeing that you played for Free and assuming that you will
do it every time and being stupid or naive enough to pass your name
around to every other Non-Profit Benefit organization  in the State who
will also try to book you for FREE.

Do you think Bob Hope Ever Worked for Free, or Jerry Lewis Does his
Telethon for Free.  Think again.
I saw Bob Hope expense account payments higher than the fees of some of
the folks who got paid expenses ONLY on more than one occasion.
wonderful Tax manipulations folks.   There are many more waYS TO MAKING
MONEY THAN A PAY CHECK.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins