[Dixielandjazz] WBD and Strings

GWW174 at aol.com GWW174 at aol.com
Tue Nov 29 21:53:00 PST 2005

without a doubt my most favorite WBD work.  The re-release is available from
Arbor Records (I think). Anne worked real hard to get this re-released again.

 I have a recording of the WBD tribute put on by Chuck Conklin in the LA area
just after WBD's passing.  A lot of people came and told their favorite WBD
stories... including Miss Anne herselv..... Tommy Saunders and others who
worked with WBD.  I will have to listen to these tapes to see if there was any
discussion of the WBD w/strings recordings.  Also have some tapes of the WBD
tribute sets at the Sweet and Hot festivals - including the tribute to Anne Davison.

Gordon of Northridge