[Dixielandjazz] Cheap bookers

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 29 14:52:11 PST 2005

I got a call three weeks ago from a VERY retirement center close by wanting
to hire CB7 for a New Year's Eve  gig...I gave them what I thought was a low
"ballpark" price of $2000...for two hours...she started berating me on the
phone, and I hung up! THAT'S cheap for an eight piece band on New Year's
eve, in my opinion...to HELL with her!
Warm regards,
Bob Romans,
Cell Block 7 Jazz Band