[Dixielandjazz] Cheap bookers

Vaxtrpts at aol.com Vaxtrpts at aol.com
Mon Nov 28 22:31:39 PST 2005

In a message dated 11/28/2005 10:10:07 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
tcashwigg at aol.com writes:

Stars  Cabaret in Beaverton is looking for small Swing Band for New
Years Eve  Party. Looking for the band to play 10 to 12 songs through
out the night.  We will have a Speak Easy style night with gaming going
on also along with  our normal show. We are looking at spending right
around $400. Feel free  to contact me at 503.350.0868. Thank you  tim
this is in  or around Beaverton

Geez, are these people kidding?  Not even a self-respecting DJ would  work
for $400 on New Year's eve, much less a "swing band" of ANY size.   Even in
Oregon!
Mike Vax