[Dixielandjazz] Fat Tuesday gig redux

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Mon Nov 28 00:06:20 PST 2005

Hi Art:

Here is that great Mardi Gras gig we discussed a couple of weeks ago :))

This chick is a nut case, and has no clue what she is doing and will
ruin anything that even might have been possible in that place.
These are the kind of people opening and running clubs these days.
Now you see why I want nothing to do with them.

Now somebody take her an Authentic Dixieland one man band and make all
that money.   I swear if I see any member of the DJML list playing this
joint I will never speak to you again :))    Ok here is your chance to
get rid of me :))

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins