[Dixielandjazz] Wild Bill With Strings

Maggie mdrinkwater at ozemail.com.au
Mon Nov 21 00:14:56 PST 2005

G'Day from Australia
I am happy to inform you ,I also have the CD Wild Bill With Strings. I have it catalogued right under our Bob Barnard With Strings CD and I use both of them on the Sydney Jazz Club radio program which goes to air every Friday.
An other item I would like to share with you,In January every year we have a Sydney Festival and 2006 guests are The Preservation Jazz Band and The Dirty Dozen Brass Band.so we are all very excited to be able to here some New Orleans Jazz.
Maggie "D"  Sydney Jazz Club
The Third oldest Continually Running Jazz Club in the world established  August 1953.