[Dixielandjazz] Various

Mike mike at railroadstjazzwest.com
Thu Nov 24 16:45:33 PST 2005

First of all, calm down dude. Secondly, I am not saying you should throw
out your valve trombone records. I was voicing my opinion about
baritones and valve trombones in OKOM. They are not for me. If they work
for you and others, then that's good.

Mike

Gee...then I suppose I should toss out  my old Condon/Commadore sides