[Dixielandjazz] Bohem Ragtime Jazz Band in Sacramento

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Thu Nov 24 12:47:11 PST 2005

Listmates,

We were treated to a really great, fun show last night at Giovanni's
Pizzeria in Sacramento.  Our listmate Tamas Ittzes brought his Bohem Ragtime
Jazz Band to No CA for several concerts & 2 festivals.

I have heard the band off & on now for probably 8 years.  They have
continued to improve.  They obviously work very hard, not only on their
musicianship & arrangements, but on their stage presence & showmanship.
Some of our US bands could certainly take a lesson from them on stage
presence.

They will be appearing at the Hot & Cool  Jazz Festival in San Jose, CA this
weekend & then at Little Swisserland
Monday night in Sonoma, CA.  If you are anywhere's near these 2 cities, be
sure to catch the band.

I will be at Little Swisserland on Monday night.  If any of you are there,
be sure to say hello.  I am bringing my Yamaha keyboard for Tamas to use &
another listmate & fellow Boondocker, Ralph Thompson, is bringing his P.A.

Hope to see some of you there.

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
The Fulton Street Jazz Band
The Boondockers (Jazz and Comedy)