[Dixielandjazz] Beautiful Baritone Horn

Larry Walton Entertainment larrys.bands at charter.net
Thu Nov 24 10:09:44 PST 2005

One of the guys sometimes plays a Fluegalbone.  I probably miss spelled
it but it's a very large version of the Fluegal  horn that uses a TB
mouthpiece.  I think that it's a version of an instrument that is used
in marching bands called the Tromboniam which is a sort of large alto
horn sometimes called the Altonium.
He does a pretty good job on it with Dixie but of course there are no TB
glisses.
Larry
St. louis