[Dixielandjazz] Tampa/Clearwater Festival

Kaye Wade kayewade at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 22 21:17:19 PST 2005

It was wonderful & so was the weather. A parade around the pool to
start with lots of beautifully decorated ladies & umbrellas, bands and
kids who are listening and joining in.

They truly ran it very smoothly. Dani & Jim Sullivan did a fantastic
job with the volunteers and the bands were great.  Enjoyed hearing some
new bands including the ones in the Fla. area and - well, they were all
good!

Of course, out of the ones that were there - I liked Buffalo Ridge from
Ohio the best but I'm predgious, they back the washboard concert and
Sally & I get to sing!

I also saw a lot of people from all over the states that I knew -
didn't expect that & it was super!

Kaye Wade
Stuntwoman-Actress, Reflexologist
Vocalist & Bandleader -Kaye Wade's Riverboat Ramblers
& The Tinsel Town Ten Minus 3
PO Box 1068 Studio City  CA. 91614-1068
Kaye at KayeWade.com
http://www.KayeWade.com