[Dixielandjazz] Straw hats, Garters, Vests, Etc.

Larry Walton Entertainment larrys.bands at charter.net
Tue Nov 22 12:32:07 PST 2005

The locals don't care what you wear it's who is paying for it.  As I
said the standard wear is a tux or blue coat for union gigs.
It's show biz and costumes/outfits can cost a lot of bucks.  We have a
WWII uniform that I paid for and I did not require the guys to pay for
them but you had better believe that I charge extra to wear them.
Larry Walton
St. Louis