[Dixielandjazz] Cheap but short holiday gigs avail:

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Tue Nov 22 12:14:09 PST 2005

Banjo players delight!!  Or one man band maybe?
Barbershop QUARTETS ??????

Got A Dixieland Opera you want to Premier ??   :))

Just passing it along to anybody in The N. California area wanting to
rehearse on the street in BERKELEY.

Once again the Telegraph Business Improvement District will hire
entertainers for any of the six days of the Telegraph Holiday Street
Fair.  The Fair will be held on Dec. 10, 11, 17, 18, 23, and 24.

   As we  did last year, we are offering $25 per hour for two hour
shifts.

  Please contact Roland Peterson at (510) 486-2366 or

email:    tbid at transbay.net

if you are interested.