[Dixielandjazz] Wild Bill With Strings

Don Gumpert dongumpert at cox.net
Sat Nov 19 18:30:55 PST 2005

Bob,
If I'm not mistaken, the horn pictured on the album is the same horn which I
will be delivering to the New Orleans Jazz Museum in accordance with WBD's
wishes.  I was planning to take it (and one of Don's horns) over the last
weekend in August, good thing I watch the Weather Channel!
Regards,
Sandy Gumpert