[Dixielandjazz] Re. Mighty Aphrodite

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Wed Nov 16 15:29:31 PST 2005

I love their talent already just leerin' at the pictures specially Hot
Lips what's her name :))

Yes the dirty old men of OKOM certainly do appreciate talent when we
see it, even some of them that forgot what to do with it.

musical content:

"She'll be comin' round the mountain when she comes"
She'll be blowin' Red Hot Trumpet when she comes

Second verse sang by married ladies in the audience

Mamma don't allow no trumpet playin' round here

Now ya'll go on and write your own lyrics, I think you see where this
thread is going :))

Lol,  couldn't resist,

      Sorry Brea!  you just hadda not been born so good lookin' like
yore mama.  (does she Play Tuba and does she need a gig? )

  Now  on the other hand,  If yore rich like yore Daddy, you can play in
any band you wanna.

Heck even have him buy you yore own danged Festival.  :))

Wishing you ladies the best of luck,  and never believe a thing those
dirty old Jazz men tell you even if they do say they appreciate you for
your Musical Talent.   Heck You will make their Heart's sing without
playing a note.

Tom Wiggins,

Leerin forward to hearing ya'll play soon.   I'll be in the front row,
now don't go leanin' over the edge of the stage with that Spit valve
open ya heah?