[Dixielandjazz] May I recommend.......

Rebecca Thompson texasjazzlover at verizon.net
Mon Nov 14 18:37:00 PST 2005

I want to recommend that EVERYONE tune in this week (before Thursday) to
www.riverwalk.org to listen to "Live From the Landing: The Jim Cullum Jazz
Band.  You can listen "on demand" so it is convienent for everyone.

This show features Evan Christopher and the title of the program is "All
Night Blues:After Hours at The Landing".  Songs featured are: PANAMA, BIG
BUTTER AND EGG MAN, ALGIERS STRUT, MAKE ME A PALLET ON YOUR FLOOR, ALL NIGHT
BLUES, I NEVER KNEW WHAT A GAL COULD DO (ZERO), DO YOU EVER THINK OF ME?,
LITTLE WHITE LIES, IF DREAMS COME TRUE, and LOVE IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER.
The dialogue is held to a minimum.

This is one of the best performances I believe that Riverwalk has produced.
Of course, in my humble opinion, the only thing better than one clarinet, is
two! ;-)

Regards.

Rebecca Thompson
Flower Mound, TX