[Dixielandjazz] Nuages

Jim O'Briant jobriant at garlic.com
Mon Nov 14 18:17:19 PST 2005

I've been asked to put together a piano accompaniment for a solo
instrumental version of Django Reinhardt's "Nuages."  I have a lead sheet
(in G) in a fake book, but I wonder if anyone knows of a version for solo
instrument (clarinet or whatever) with piano accompaniment that's in print,
that I can order from my local music retailer.

Thanks!

Jim O'Briant
Gilroy, CA
* Principal Tuba, South Valley Symphony
* Eb Bass, The Pacific Brass
* Occasional Tuba, Tommy Bro's Hecker Pass
    All-Star Dixieland Jazz Band
* Occasional Tuba, Mission Gold Jazz Band
* Available for almost any style of music