[Dixielandjazz] Thoughts on LP Needles>>WD40

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Tue Nov 15 23:15:34 PST 2005

I find that a simple light pass above the surface with a good vacum
does the trick pretty well being careful not to touch or scratch the
surface of the record, this can also be accomplished by putting a fine
piece of cheesecloth over the end of the vacum hose and wrapping a
rubber band around the hose to hold it on tightly.

Tends to suck most everything out of the grooves.  :))

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins