[Dixielandjazz] Young people and copying CD's

Larry Walton Entertainment larrys.bands at charter.net
Tue Nov 15 11:22:51 PST 2005

I have upon occasion had the same problem but since I'm using my CD's
more or less as business cards I don't worry about it much.  It seems to
be a problem with some players and not others.  I personally need to
upgrade my burner system.  I have gotten professionally produced CD's
that skipped or wouldn't run a track too.
Larry