[Dixielandjazz] Mighty Aphrodite Jazz Band

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 14 07:19:43 PST 2005

I would highly recommend this band to play any festival! I'm not familiar
with all of the band members, but Brea and Claire have played with Cell
Block 7 several times, and they are great performers! The drummer, Beth Good
is from LODI...just finishing her degree in music/percussion at San Jose
State.
 Two years ago Beth Good won the audition to perform with the Sisters in
Jazz band...which toured Europe and performed the Kennedy Center afterwards.

http://www.iaje.org/iaje.aspx?pid=57

Here is the Sisters in Jazz url for the Kennedy Stage:
http://www.kennedy-center.org/programs/millennium/artist_detail.cfm?artist_id=2001SISJAZ

Hire them!
Warm regards,
Bob Romans,