[Dixielandjazz] Click Tuning Barrel

Barrie Walter Marshall walter.marshall at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Nov 14 03:47:22 PST 2005

This has probably been asked before, I see the Click Tuning Barrel mentioned now and again, I have trouble with tuning now and again, and I like gadgets, are there any comments from clarinet players out there as to its worth, if I do decide to try one I think I will get the locking one, the purchase of this relies on the positive or negative replies to this question, I have read reviews and they vary greatly, I want words from the horses mouth so to speak!

Thanks

Barrie